Andrews Automation are able to offer a new concept in ultra-flat conveyor systems.
Rolling friction causes much less resistance than sliding friction. Which is why denimove requires less energy – an increasingly important factor. In other words, the ultra-flat conveyor needs just one small drive – even for heavy loads. As the modular belt doesn’t slide, but operates on roller bearings, abrasion and maintenance are reduced to a minimum, cutting costs drastically.
Some of the main advantages are:
- Makes low conveyor heights possible (120 mm)
- Is immediately ready for operation and easy to move
- Is ideal for retrofit projects, or setting up for the first time
- Stays very flat even in long conveyors
- Saves energy
- Provides rolling support to the modular belt
- Reducing abrasion and maintenance as a result
- Operates smoothly
- Can therefore also be used as a worker belt
If you have an existing system that requires extending or would like to new denimove system, Andrews Automation can provide a versatile solutions which works perfectly to your exact specification. Give us a call today on 01405 768 900 to discuss your automation requirements.