Sales & Marketing Associate
As part of our continued expansion of the company, we are currently looking to recruit a full-time Sales & Marketing Associate for our busy sales office in Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire.
The role includes working closely with the Sales Manager to drive sales for the business.
Initially based in the branch, primary responsibilities will include liaising with clients and suppliers, preparing quotations, building business relationships with clients and potential clients. The medium to long term goal is to develop the role into an external sales role whereby the successful candidate will be allocated a geographic area and have their own customer base to develop and service.
The company has a very ‘hands on’ approach to work offering the opportunity to also work in other areas of the business as required.
Andrews Automation Ltd is a leading UK specialist in the design, manufacture and installation of integrated conveyors and materials handling systems. One of our core values is to promote our own people through the business wherever possible, therefore people development and career progression are high on our agenda.
Role & Responsibilities
- Internal sales / answering telephone
- Preparing customer quotations
- Client and supplier liaison
- Preparing marketing documents
- Working with the Sales Manager to identify new business
- Sales experience is preferable but not essential
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive industry salary
- An uncapped bonus scheme, which allows you to benefit from the success of the Company
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Company car with external role
If you are looking for a fulfilling career with full training provided and an opportunity to progress into a sales role or further management positions then please apply now
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org