Andrews Automation offer a pallet conveyor system to customers to help increase efficiency and reduce process costs.
Andrews Automation are experts in the field of pallet conveyors, offering a comprehensive range of conveyors which help customers to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Pallet conveyors are an efficient way to handle heavy pallets and streamline what is often a very labour intensive process.
Andrews Automation recently installed a pallet conveyor which included a wrapping and strapping process for a large scale manufacturer. The automated wrapping system was part of the pallet conveyor and has saved the manufacturer £20,000 per year in wrapping media alone. This is on top of the reduced labour costs, faster processing times and reduction in downtime.
Pallet conveyor systems are becoming an integral part of modern day manufacturing, allowing material to be efficiently moved from one part of a warehouse to another. Andrews Automation offer a number of solutions for pallet conveyor systems including new innovations from Denipro. This includes the Denimove and Denirug systems which both offer solutions for moving pallets.
Some of the advantages to Denirug alone are:
- Cuts kinetic friction, therefore reducing energy consumption by up to 90%.
- Minimises wear and tear.
- Decreases the number of drives and transfer points.
- Enables reliable operation of the conveyor and makes maintenance unnecessary.
- Allows faster conveying speeds
- Keeps the inclination angle in heavy-duty conveyors very low.
- Is low in height.
- Can be combined to make conveyor rugs of virtually any size.
- Is ideal for enhancing conventional heavy-duty conveyors.
- Makes efficient processes possible.
- Keeps investment costs low.
Whatever your requirements are, we can built a tailor-made system to your exact requirements. Give us a call today to discuss your project and we can identify the correct solution for you.