Andrews Automation are offering huge savings in terms of productivity and maintenance, as well as an impressive return on investment with their new chain conveyor.
Andrews Automation have been offering a competitive range of chain conveyors for a numbers of years now, always providing the latest equipment in terms of innovation and cost saving ideas. One of the latest innovations is the Deniway chain conveyor which boasts a number of unique features which allows it to be simple, robust and reliable.
Some of the most important advantages of the chain conveyor are highlighted below:
- Kit-like package allow you to easily assemble and disassemble the chain conveyor.
- The complete system is based on rollers.
- The chain conveyor is simple, robust and reliable meaning it is subject to less wear and tear.
- The complete system is low maintenance helping you reduce those maintenance costs.
- The chain conveyor system can be built up to 300m with just one drive motor.
- Reduced number of drive motors provides significant energy and cost savings.
- This chain conveyor system is idea for large goods with a weight up to 50kg.
- The chain conveyor is extremely efficient with speeds up to 1.5m/second.
- The complete system can be built in stainless steel which allows it to be an ideal solution for the beverage and food industry.
- It cuts investment costs and TCO.
The list of advantages goes on, meaning its an ideal solutions of any business wanting to invest in a new material handing system which has a great return on investment. We can custom design the chain conveyor to fit into your exisiting system or design and new system built around this state-of-the-art chain conveyor.
Call our Applications Engineer today on 01405 768 900 to discuss your exact requirements. We can design bespoke solutions to your exact specification.